The role of the Chairman of the IQAC is crucial in ensuring the effective functioning of all the members. Following are the important functions of the Chairman:
- Conduct of timely meetings of IQAC.
- The dissemination of resolutions/decisions of IQAC to respective departments/ institutions /individuals in timely manner.
- The dissemination of information on various quality parameters.
- The documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement in the Institute.
- Coordinate with the team members of various Quality related activities of the Institute.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR).
- The timely and efficient execution of the decisions of IQAC committee.