The role of the Chairman of the IQAC is crucial in ensuring the effective functioning of the Cell. Following are the important functions of the Chairman:
- Conduct timely meetings of the IQAC
- Dissemination of resolutions/decisions of IQAC to the respective departments/ institutions /individuals in a timely manner
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters
- Documentation of the various programs / activities leading to quality improvement in the Institute
- Coordinate with the team members of various Quality related activities of the Institute.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR)
- Timely and efficient execution of the decisions of IQAC Committee