Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is constituted to plan, monitor, suggest and ensure operational features of the institute. Quality assurance is a by-product of ongoing efforts to define the objectives of an institute, to have a work plan to achieve them and to specify the checks and balances to evaluate the degree to which each of the tasks is fulfilled.
Redefining quality culture/policies/practices in management education
- Developing a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Institute
- Promoting measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices
- To arrange for periodic setting up of quality benchmarks.
- To evaluate, refine, redefine, coordinate and to provide the mechanism for quality enhancement.
- To shoulder the responsibility for generation, promotion and continuous improvement of innovations in curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- To direct all the activities of the institute towards the enhancement of the learners knowledge capacity and personality through values.