IQAC has been formed for the performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation, and quality up-gradation of the Institute.
Since quality improvement is a continuous process, the IQAC becomes a part of an Institution’s system and work towards realizing the goals of quality improvement and sustenance.
The main task of the IQAC is to develop a system for consistent improvement in the performance of the Institute.
Redefining quality culture/policies/practices in management education.
- Developing a quality system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Institute
- Promoting measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices
- To arrange for periodic planning of quality benchmarks.
- To evaluate, refine, redefine, coordinate and to provide the mechanism for quality enhancement.
- To shoulder the responsibility for generation, promotion, and continuous improvement of innovations in curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- To direct all the activities of the institute towards the enhancement of the learner’s knowledge capacity and personality through values.