FUNCTIONS OF IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Institute.
- Preparation and strict implementation of Academic Calendar.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programs / activities of the Institute, leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institute for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining / enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the Institute based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (like NAAC, NBA, AB) in the prescribed format.
- Bi-annual development of Quality Radars (QRs such as feedback, audits and other check points) and Ranking of Integral Units of Institute based on the AQAR.
- Interaction with State Quality Assurance Cell (SQAC) in the pre and post accreditation quality assessment, sustenance and enhancement endeavors.
(Visited 100 times, 1 visits today)